· First and foremost, it helped me lose a ton of inches and about 13 pounds at first. Now I am maintaining that weight loss pretty much for over a year now. I just can't help but think, why didn't I do this sooner? Such is life.
· I love to break a sweat.
· I like knowing that I broke a sweat. It makes me feel good about myself.
· You have to rev the heart rate up. At least once.
· I know it's good for me.
· I like knowing that if I get a workout in at some point during the day, I can almost basically eat whatever I want.
· I can only work out and focus harder if I have my tunes. Thank god for my ipod shuffle!
· Our gym is not intimidating and filled with zumba classes, or ballet bar classes, or crazy spin classes. There isn't even a pool. I like that though. Keep it simple. It's also just $20 a month!
· I actually love doing squats with 5 lb weights. They are good for your body overall.
· I don't go in to impress people. Also, men who look like bags of meat don't impress me.
· It's totally a stress reliever.
· I run here and there on the treadmill. I break it up in intervals every 5 minutes. I like knowing that I don't adore running. I will never be a runner. I am okay with this.
· I never over do it. That's a good thing.
· Don't stress if you couldn't fit that workout in. There's always tomorrow