Just enough heat.
Tons of leftovers.
Crock Pot Pineapple Salsa Pulled Pork
-2 pork tenderloins or 3-4 lb. pork butt
-1 jar spicy salsa
-2 tbsp. low-sodium taco seasoning
-1 tbsp. garlic powder
-salt and pepper
-1 medium red onion, sliced
-2 small cans of pineapple chunks
-Juice of 1 lime
-chopped fresh cilantro ( optional)
How to make it:
1. Slice the onion and scatter on the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Briefly rinse the tenderloins and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Rub garlic powder, salt, pepper and taco seasoning all over the tenderloins and place them on top of the onions.
4. Pour the salsa on the tenderloins and then with the pineapple chunks.
5. Squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
6. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 6 hours.
*Serve with warm tortillas.
Topping ideas: avocado, guacamole, sour cream, Greek yogurt, cheddar and Monterey jack cheese's. Garnish with fresh cilantro.