- Cookie dough batter could be a meal replacement it's that good. ( Preferably egg nog cookie batter, chocolate chip-peanut butter cookie batter and apple cider caramel cookie batter).
- Full length mirrors make you appear thinner than you are. Is that the point? I wouldn't know. I've never owned one.
- I won't sleep like a baby until my kid moves out. Maybe not even then.
- Flats are cute. But they suck. And hurt.
- A blazer jacket, a pair of jeans, cute heels and a cute blouse will never go out of style.
- Wearing a hat on a "bad hair day" is totally acceptable and is in fashion.
- Laughing in any given situation is the key to success. ( and the key to a healthy and happy marriage. Well, one of the many 'keys').
- Freezing chocolate is the best and only way to eat it. Especially a Reese's cup.
- There's nothing wrong with take out at least twice a week. We usually do pizza or Chinese.
- You can't go to the movie theater and not purchase popcorn. The smell alone gets me every time.
- Vacuuming is great cardio.
- A pint of Ben and Jerry's is the ultimate PMS indulgence. Have you tried their Core Lines? #allthesaltedcaramel
- People are too nice. Sometimes ya gotta get some balls in life and speak up. Try it. It feels great.
Roses are a nice gesture once in a while and way better than any piece of jewelry.
- Being honest, no matter what, is the bravest thing you can do.
What are you 'convinced' about?
Happy Hump Day!